Friday 11 September 2015

Office Wanderlust Suede Boots // Shoe Unboxing




This A/W I've fallen head over heels for suede. I recently picked up a suede jacket and there's a few suede pieces on my wishlist at the moment so you can imagine my delight when I spotted these suede peep toe ankle boots in Office. Admittedly, these aren't exactly weather-appropriate if it rains but they're so beautiful that I know I'll wear them a lot anyway. The heel height is about 2.5 inches which means they'll be fine for everyday wear. The suede is super soft, both inside and out, making them very comfortable, and the adjustable ankle strap gives them the perfect fit. They look fantastic with my blue mom jeans and the suede jacket (an outfit you'll no doubt be seeing here very soon), as well as with black jeans and my favourite leopard print skirt. While they were fairly pricey (student discount helps to justify this though!) I think they're fantastic quality and providing I spray them with a suede protector, should last me a long time.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...