Wednesday 16 September 2015

Fur Layers





Jeans- ASOS // Gilet- New Look // Shirt- Topshop // T-Shirt- Forever 21 // Shoes- TU // Necklace- Vintage Fashion Jewellery // Watch- Coach

Hands up who hates Autumn already?! While I absolutely hate being cold, I've actually picked up some beautiful clothes for this season so it's not all bad. At the moment, it's still just about warm enough to get away with not wearing a coat but long sleeves are still a must so I've layered a simple khaki tea under my shirt to add a bit of colour and added this warm faux fur gilet to keep me feeling toasty. Also I'm still wearing trainers as I'm yet to find some warm and comfortable boots, but believe me- when I do, they'll be all you see until March!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...