Friday 7 August 2015

Sephora Wishlist #2


At the end of the summer I am lucky enough to be heading back to America. While I am super excited that I'll finally be getting the dose of sunshine that I deserve, I am also, of course, looking forward to making a quick trip to Sephora. After getting a little spendy there in New York, I've really been enjoying investing a little more in some high end products so I've put together (quite a hefty!) wishlist of things I'd love to pick up when I'm there. I only actually picked up two products from my last wishlist so we'll see what happens this time!

First of all, I know for certain that I will be repurchasing the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation as I've been using this for a few months now and it has firmly become the best foundation that I own. It works for so many occasions and is just the perfect finish and coverage for me and I don't want to run out. Also I'd love to try one of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blushes as people rave about them and I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about. Other make-up products include the Naked 3 palette- it's one I've wanted since it was released but couldn't bring myself to splurge on so I'll see how I feel in August- along with an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- a super luxurious and unnecessary product but one on my radar all the same! The Too Faced Hangover Primer has had some really good reviews and since I've not really tried anything from Too Faced, I feel like this would be a good place to start.

In terms of skincare, there a two brands that I really want to give more of a go. I already have a face mask from Clinque but I'm dying to try their new Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm as it looks like a dreamy way to take my make-up off. A couple of masks that look lovely are from Origins- the Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask and the new Original Skin Rose Clay Mask, both of which I've heard great things about. Finally, the Surf Infusion Spray from Bumble and Bumble looks like something right up my street- it gives the texture and finish of a salt spray but with added oils to nourish the hair, rather than dry it out like most salt sprays I've tried do. While the full size is pretty pricey for a hair product (in my opinion) the mini size is perfect for me to try.

Phew! That's a pretty big list and I'm yet to decide which of these products will definitely make it into my basket but be sure to let me know if you have any more recommendations for me to check out!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...