Wednesday 1 July 2015

My ASOS Mom




Jeans- ASOS // Shirt- Topshop // Jacket- TK Maxx // Shoes- River Island

It was way back in 2013 when I first had a pair of mom jeans but I sold them on eBay last year as i just wasn't getting enough wear out of them. I'm so used to skinny jeans that I just didn't feel comfortable in them. Recently though I've been seeing so many people wearing them that I've been on the hunt for a new pair. I'd tried on a few pairs before I found these Farleigh Jeans from ASOS and it's fair to say I'm in love. They are absolutely the perfect fit- high-waisted, tight on the bum and just slightly looser around the knee. The wash of denim and the rips just completely sold them to me and every time I put them on I just feel fantastic.

I've teamed them with my favourite white shirt which I think simply is a very classic combo. There's so many ways to dress it, whether with trainers and a big cardigan for something casual or heels and a nice updo for an evening look. Today though I've gone for a very 70s western-inspired look which I think works so well for this in-between weather we've been having lately.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...