Sunday 12 July 2015

Full and Floral





Dress- ASOS // Shoes- Dorothy Perkins

A couple of weeks ago I had my school leavers dinner which officially marks the end of my school years which feels very strange but that evening was a fantastic way to round it off. Dressing up and getting to wear something a bit fancy was so much fun and I really wish I got to do it more. I picked out my dress months ago and fell in love with it- it's a thick scuba-style material which means that the skirt looked nice and full, but here's the best part- it has pockets! All girls can identify with the struggle of their clothes not having real pockets so to find them in a formal dress was great. I kept it really simple accessories-wise with some pastel sandals and silver jewellery and my DIY floral clutch bag. Unfortunately it rained all day so the photos don't look brilliant but I think you can get the gist of the look as a whole!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...