Sunday 28 June 2015

River Island Heeled Gladiator Lace Ups // Shoe Unboxing





River Island Lace Up Gladiator Sandals via ASOS

These shoes were a little accidental ASOS purchase- I say accidental but I knew exactly what I was doing. I saw them whilst just browsing and fell in love and without really thinking I'd clicked 'buy'. Let's just say I'm glad I was so instant as I now see they've gone out of stock so my quick fingers saved me from disappointment! Let me list the perks of these shoes for you: real leather, meaning they'll be super long lasting; lace up so perfect for narrow feet like mine; cut-outs but not too much foot on show- perfect for foot-phobes like me! They really go with the style I've been leaning towards lately which is kind of sophisticated casual. I like that the heel just gives me that bit of extra height and they make a nice contrast to the trainers you usually see me in. While they were fairly pricey, I honestly think I'll get a lot of wear out of them all through this summer so there's no doubt you'll be seeing them in an outfit post soon. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with your shoes,they are so pretty.I love your photos,lovely post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...