Wednesday 21 January 2015

Monki Joggers





Who would've guessed that one day I'd be wearing a pair of joggers on my blog?! I literally live in my black skinnies jeans- I have one pair for everyday, and one for work so they're pretty much on me all the time. I was feeling pretty fed up with them so decided to go for something a little different, and I'm so pleased with these trousers. Of course, they're incredibly comfortable and are perfect for lounging around in (unlike jeans, which you can't realistically curl up in). They have pockets big enough to fit my hands in and are a lovely texture and colour that go with pretty much anything. yes, they're very casual but throw on some smart shoes and a jacket to dress them up, or keep them casual with some trainers and a big jumper. They're a win-win!

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...