Friday 30 January 2015

Face of the Day #18 // Crushed Plum



I've got a lovely little wintery make-up look for you today. I wore this on a trip to London recently and every time I caught my reflection I was just so pleased with how the look had turned out. It was inspired by a recent purchase in the form of Bobbi Brown's Creamy Matte lipstick in Crushed Plum. It's a lovely berry-toned purple, so I carried that through into my eyes using a matte grey on the lid and a matte berry lightly through my crease. I then thinly lined my upper lash line, but I kept the eyes pretty simple as the lips were really the focus of the look.

I'm so thrilled to have this Max Factor foundation back in my life. Not long after I bought my first bottle, I dropped it on a wooden floor and it smashed- foundation = everywhere. I was devastated and have only been able to bring myself to shell out £12 for a brand new bottle, because the original had hardly been used. Even so, I'm happy to have it back because I adore how it looks and have been applying it lately with my Spectrum buffing brush and together they just create such a flawless but natural base.

My make-up routine has become pretty boring lately due to this because I use pretty much the same products every day, but you know what they say- if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...