Sunday 7 December 2014

Revlon Skinlights // Review






I've been meaning to pick up one of the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights as I feel like cream highlighters work much better with my skin than powders do. I was only enticed in recently with a little offer in Boots- spend £10 on Revlon and get a free Colour Burst Balm of your choice. Well, the Skinlights cost £11.99 so I picked up a matte balm in the shade Unapologetic for free which no doubt you will see in a Face of the Day very soon.

The Skinlights shade I chose was Bare- I thought this looked most natural and would match my skin the best. The packaging is really nice in my opinion- slim but feels quite sturdy and the squeezy nozzle applicator means dispensing the product is very easy. One of the big benefits for me is that you only need a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount of product to get the desired effect. I was unsure about spending £12 on a highlighter but hopefully this means it will last me a long time and be worth the price. It basically creates a really lovely shimmery glow on the face- I like to apply this after my blush, just on the tops of the cheekbones, down my nose, on my cupids bow and under my brow bone. At this time of year my skin can start looking pretty dull and dry so this is a great product for brightening up my look. However, it is pretty multifunctional. I've heard you can apply this under your foundation as a base brighten your whole complexion and I also think this would make a great inner-corner highlight.


I'm so glad I picked this product up- it's going to be great for all the Christmas parties I have coming up! You can pick it up for £11.99 from Boots, and be sure to snap up the offer while your there!


Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...