Wednesday 22 October 2014

Mustard Turtleneck




Jumper- Primark // Jacket- Topshop // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Boots- TU

I don't often shop in Primark as I sometimes struggle to find things I like (mainly because my local store is quite small compared to some others) but I popped in the other day as I was after a few basic pieces. I found this jumper in a pile of about three- luckily one of them was my size because I fell in love with it. The colour is an obnoxious mustard shade which I would normally avoid but it makes a change to all the dark colours I normally reach for in Winter. The turtleneck is also very on-trend right now, but in all honesty I love it because it adds that extra warmth- like wearing a scarf inside. And let's not gloss over the price- £5! It does make me feel kind of guilty but if you're on a budget you can't complain. I'll definitely be popping back into Primark at some point to see if I can find this in any other colours.

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...