Sunday 21 September 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser // Review







After trying a sample of this I knew I wanted to pick it up once my current moisturiser was finished. Even after one use, I really liked the way my skin felt, and considering the big claims it makes on the box I was interested to see how my skin would be with continuous use.

First of all, I love the packaging- quite a weighty glass jar which although it isn't ideal for travelling, feels fairly high-end. The pink colours definitely appealed to me and it's quite a reasonable size. The cream also has a pink tinge although luckily this doesn't show up on the skin. The cream itself is quite thick but you only need a small amount to cover your whole face. I can definitely see why this is called a day moisturiser: it kind of feels like a primer, creating a smooth even base although it's a lot more hydrating. My skin feels so smooth and not at all dry once this is on and sunk in. it claims that after one weeks use, pores will look visibly tightened- I was skeptical but I have to agree. They are hardly noticeable now unless i get right up close to a mirror and I can hardly feel them at all when applying make-up. The other claim it makes is that after one month, skin is smoother and more even. While I don't think it's been quite a month since I started using this, my skin is definitely heading in the right direction and I've been feeling a lot better about having no make-up days lately, as there is much less redness in my skin.

I picked this up while it was on offer, but would still be willing to pay the full price of £14.99 as it's really impressed me. I'm also now very keen to try other products from the range including the Perk-Up Cream so will let you know if I do.

Olivia Ellen XXX


2 comments:

  1. i love this moisturiser! i've only tried it from magazine samples and it felt great, but now i'm gonna buy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have the serum from this range and absolutely loved it! I'm coming to the end of my current moisturizer so I'll definitely have to pick this up as a replacement.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...