Sunday 10 August 2014

Shoe Unboxing // Nike Flex Experience






Apologies these aren't the best pictures- I bought these shows whilst on holiday and didn't wanted to bring the box home so had to take the photos without my blogging camera, but hopefully you can still see them well enough. I was getting tired of having shoes that weren't particularly comfortable- most of my shoes I can wear for maybe a maximum of an hour of walking around before they start causing me problems, so I decided the time had come for me to buy a pair of trainers. I never thought previously they were really me, but I'd seen a lot of people recently wearing them and looking great so I thought, why shouldn't I look like that?

As I said, I picked these up whilst in America recently. I knew I wanted Nikes and spotted these one day and decided they were perfect. I went for a monochrome pair as I knew they'd go with pretty much everything and would carry through to autumn/winter. Of course, my favourite thing about them is how incredibly comfortable they are. I can (and have) walked for miles in these- they were perfect for when I went to London earlier this week as my feet didn't hurt once despite all the walking I did. Although I can't find this exact pair online, i have found some similar ones and I'm pretty sure it did work out cheaper to buy them in the US. No doubt you'll be seeing these in an outfit post very soon!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...