Sunday 22 June 2014

What I've Bought Lately // Beauty Haul






It's been a busy month in terms of beauty, as I've somehow accumulated all this stuff. I thought today I'd quickly talk you through what I've got.

Lets start with free stuff shall we? The best deal I've found was this Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner- I swear by this stuff as I just don't get on with any other liquid liner. In this month's Glamour magazine they were giving away a free full-size one of these. Considering this normally costs £12 and the magazine was only £2, it's a great deal. Also a couple of samples I'm going to try- the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser/Primer, and secondly the Hawaiian Tropics Suncream- I love the scents of their products so hopefully this will be nice.

From eBay, I bought myself a new make-up sponge as my old was getting super tatty and I just couldn't get it clean. At 99p though you can't complain eh? Also some false eyelashes- honestly, the bargains you can find! A set of 10 for just over a pound, and while I'm expecting these to last forever like the Eyelure ones do, I'm looking forward to wearing these as they are super pretty and fluttery.

While I was out shopping I spotted the Evian Facial Spray which I love as a make-up setting spray. They're really hard to find so I snapped up 2 to keep my going in case I don't find them again soon.

Finally from Superdrug- they never seem to have any of the Sleek Eyebrow Stylists in stores so I had to do an order online. I went for the shade medium this time as looking back at photos, I decided that perhaps the shade Dark which I had previously may have been a little too dark, so I'll let you know what I think. I also repurchases my favourite V05 Dry Shampoo and the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I've fallen in love with. Also a new product I'm trying out is the Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Teeth Whitener. Everyone is always after whiter teeth and I've heard good things about this cream with you rub onto your teeth before going to bed and rinse off in the morning- fingers crossed and I'll report back!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...