Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites!





Getting my favourites up on the first day of the month? Must be a miracle.

Soap & Glory Moisturiser- I picked this up earlier in May as I've been after a new moisturiser for a while and have heard such good things about Soap & Glory skincare. It's fair to say I love this- it's such a huge improvement from my old Nivea moisturiser, it just makes my skin feel so much softer and smoother and more even, plus is soaks in to the skin really quickly.

Boots Mango Body Butter- People rave about the Body Shop Body Butters and I can see why but in my experience the ones from Boots are just as good. This one has a really strong mango scent, plus it is thick and creamy to apply. In conjunction with my Soap & Glory body scrubs (which I probably should have put into this favourites, sorry!) I'm getting super smooth skin ready for summer.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream- After neglecting this product for a while in favour of my high coverage bases, I've been using this BB cream most of the month. As you may know, I've been having some pretty important exams this month and have been on study leave so putting on a full face of make-up for an exam just doesn't seem worth it. I've been using this BB cream with a bit of concealer and powder just to even out my skin tone and cover any blemishes without looking like I've made an effort.

Topshop Rose Gold Ring- This ring actually came in a set with a matching midi ring, but it is the finger ring that I have been wearing all month. You might have noticed that in every outfit post, I always wear my gold cat ear ring on my right hand. I've now been wearing this rose gold ring on the left hand and I just think that together that add a little something extra to every outfit.

Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Again, it was super difficult to choose my favourite book of the month but I had to go for this one. Without giving too much away, it's set in a world where people have been convinced by the government that love is a disease and everyone over the age of 18 is 'cured' from it. It's a breathtaking novel that had been gripped, I could not put it down so I really do recommend this, and might go as far to say it is one of my favourite books or the year so far?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...