Wednesday 11 June 2014

L'Oreal True Match Foundation // Review







You can never have too many foundations, right? I've heard that loads of bloggers have a lot of love for L'Oreal True Match so thought it was about time I gave it a go. As I am terrible at picking the right shade for myself (I like to think I'm more tanned than I am) I did the shade test on L'Oreal's website and then went in store to double check it was right. The shade I got is Beige Rose which is pretty much perfect, particularly as it has a pink undertone.

I can definitely understand the hype surrounding this: it has a really natural finish- not matte but not horribly dewy either so it suits my combination skin really well. It glides over and dry patches and just makes m skin look flawless without looking really heavy or cakey. It also is quite long lasting, I got about 12 hours wear out of it with only my Baby Skin primer, and it only needed re-blending a couple of times- I didn't feel I needed to reapply powder throughout the day either.

Overall I'm super happy with this- possibly will become a new favourite of mine! L'Oreal True Match costs £9.99 in Boots here. Have you tried this foundation?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...