Wednesday 14 May 2014

Topshop Nails in Suffuse // Review






How beautiful is this colour?! I must be super predictable as someone bought me this shade for my birthday knowing full well that I love Topshop nails and rose gold. This metallic shade has hints of bronze and rose gold making it a beautifully elegant colour to wear. It takes two coats to get it looking opaque but it is pretty long lasting- the only thing I would say is that when taking it off it behaves kind of like a glitter and makes it a bit of a pain but what it lacks up in practicality it more than makes up for in looks. I'm definitely going to be getting a lot of wear out of this shade as it's a little different to the bright statement nails you'll normally find me wearing.

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...