Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites




All I can think right now is one month closer to summer!

Topshop Cream Blush- I've had this for almost a year now I think and have been using a lot recently even though I've hit pan on it! The shade is 'Head Over Heels' and is a lovely natural coral that is really long lasting and non-sticky.

MUA Pro-Base- all three of these shades are great and perfect for my skintone but lately I've been using the lightest shade (in the middle) a lot as a highlight shade. Obviously it's shimmer-free and is great for emphasizing my contouring when I want a matte look as it blends in really easily.

Revlon Matte Balm- out of the three shades I bought in these, the shade 'Elusive' is my favourite as it's most natural. It's a cute pop of colour that I can get away with everyday and I love the matte formula (you can read my full review here).

Book Journal- I've been reading so much lately and this notebook from Paperchase is a great way to keep track of what I've read. It's got space for a short review of each book and is super cute.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- as I said last month, I'm going to share my favourite book from the month with you, and this month it was Mockingjay. I've now finished reading the whole hunger games series but haven't seen any of the films yet. I won't give it away for any of you that haven't read it but it had me gripped and I really didn't know what was going to happen all the way through!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...