Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sleek Face Form Palette in 'Light'







If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll probably know that I am a huge fan of Sleek products. I've been wanting this Face Form for a while and when I recently decided I was in need of a new blush, I decided to pick this up instead. I bought the shade 373 'Light' and it costs £10.

Firstly, the packaging is very similar to that of the palettes, a matte black case with the logo on it, only it is a little smaller than the eye palettes. You get three shades- a matte brown for contouring, a pale shimmery highlighter and a blush called 'Rose Gold'- a pink shade with gold flecks of shimmer.

The contour shade is really highly pigmented- the first time I used it, I applied it with a Real Techniques Contour Brush and ended up with very dark stripes on my cheekbones! I love the highlighter, as it is more subtle than my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish so it's perfect for a more natural look for daytime. Finally, the blush is a really pretty pink. I'm not normally a fan of blushes with shimmer but this is lovely because it comes out looking lovely and natural.

Overall I'm super happy with this palette and would definitely recommend it. It comes in four shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark so there is one perfect for every skintone. Have you tried any Sleek products, any favourites?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...