Friday 16 August 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Adored'

I am so excited about this review- I picked this up after much contemplation but am pleased I did. I've been wanting a highlighter for some time and decided that a MAC Skinfinish was the way to go. My problem was choosing what shade- I discussed it with people, did a hell of a lot of swatching and settled for 'Adored'- a shimmery sheer shade with hints of pink and coral.







Overload on photos here! The packaging (as usual) is just lovely- very sleek and sophisticated. The colour is just lovely, and suits my skintone quite well, whether I'm tanned or pale. The texture is nice too, as it's not too powdery and doesn't look cakey, plus it is quite long lasting. I apply this mainly as a highlight, but it can also be used as a blush as long as you keep it light! I love to highlight the high points on my cheekbones, under the brow bone, down the nose and my cupids-bow. I normally use my elf contour brush or a fluffy blending brush to apply it, and it just adds a real glow to the skin which I adore.

I guess you could say I adore 'Adored' (sorry not sorry).
£22, MAC

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...