Thursday 8 August 2013

Liebster Award- I've been nominated!


I'd never actually heard about the 'Liebster Award' until I was nominated by Kathleen at Made in the 1990's but it really made me smile to read about it- other bloggers nominate their favourite blogs who have under 200 followers so it's a great way to show smaller blogs such as mine that they are actually read and appreciated, so thank you Kathleen! The rules of the awards are as follows:

1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. You have to nominate another 11 blogs who have under 200 followers.
4. You have to come up with 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. You have to notify the 11 people that you nominated.

So the questions from Made in the 1990's:
What/who inspired you to start blogging? For me it was because I want to work in fashion journalism in the future so I thought a blog would be a good way to practise my writing skill whilst sharing my love of fashion.
Apple or Windows? Windows, I've never owned anything from Apple (hard to believe I know)!
Which city would you most like to live in? Milan has always been a dream for me.
Who's your ultimate icon? Dead or alive? Audrey Hepburn because she just oozes glamour.
Who's your style icon? I'm sure everyone says this but I adore Alexa Chung because she can pull off anything.
How much time generally do you spend on your blog/ interacting with other bloggers per week? Quite a while, more than 2 hours on some days. 
What platform do you find most effective when it comes to promoting your blog? Twitter, it's so easy to put something out there to the world, mainly by using '#fbloggers' or '#bbloggers'.
What goals are you hoping to achieve through your blog within the next year? Of course raise my follower count but also to post on different places (I've had an offer to write some posts for an online blog/magazine which should be fun).
What topics do you enjoy blogging about most? Outfit posts of course because I can really show off my style but I also love doing beauty reviews.
Do you find, or ever worry, that your non-blogger friends/peers judge you by your blog? I sometimes worry that people will look at hauls and think 'she is so materialistic' but I've just learnt not to worry about what people think of me/my blog and do whatever I enjoy. 
How heavily influenced are you by other bloggers? Quite a lot, I take inspiration from other people's posts and layouts all the time!


My 11 Nominees are:


11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. Your favourite blog to read?
2. Who would you say is your favourite high-end designer?
3. Do you read more beauty or fashion blogs?
4. What beauty item/clothing item do you wish you owned?
5. How often do you post on your blog?
6. What tips would you give to someone who has just started their blog?
7. How would you describe your personal style?
8. What career goals do you have?
9. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
10. Do any of your close friends keep blogs too?
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Olivia Ellen XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...