Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bonjour Frenchie






Shirt- Mango
Pinafore- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Topshop
Lips- Seventeen Lip Crayon in 'Bold'
Eyes- Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in 'Black'

A page in last months Company magazine really caught my eye- it was called 'French Riviera' and had some examples of French-inspired style, which really stood out to me. I loved the mixture on denim and stripes so decided to recreate my own look based on this- this denim pinafore has become a bit of an obsession of mine, it goes with everything! I even took inspiration from French make-up, keeping it quite simple and the base quite natural, I just went for simple winged liner and a bold coral lip.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are super cute :-)

    Would love you to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.fairysbeautychest.com/2013/07/win-ghd-hair-rejuvenation-cream-and-wrap.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...