Monday 1 July 2013

'This or That?' Tag!

I love doing tag posts as I think it helps you get to know the person behind the blog! This one has lots of short questions so I hope you enjoy!

Make-up
1. Blush or bronzer? I think blush, it can be more versatile
2. Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick, I love the stronger colour intensity and much prefer the texture.
3. Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara, I wear it every day if I leave the house but can survive without eyeliner.
4. Foundation or concealer? Concealer as it's lighter and can fix my face quickly!
5. Neutral or bight eyeshadows? Neutral, but if I do colours I tone them down or keep them dark.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadows? Always pressed.
7. Brushes or sponges? Brushes, so much easier to use in my opinion!

Nails
8. OPI or Nails Inc? I've only tried Nails Inc so I have to go with that!
9. Long or short nails? Long but I'm not quite there yet!
10. Acrylic or natural? Personally prefer the natural look and it's less damaging.
11. Darks or brights? Don't think I can choose!
12. Flower of no flower? What even is this? No flower!

Body
13. Lotion or body butter? Body butter is my favourite but I use a mixture.
14. Body wash or soap? Body wash, I love the strawberry one from The Body Shop!

Fashion
15. Jeans or sweatpants? Jeans if I'm leaving the house!
16. Long sleeve or short? Short, I always roll up long sleeves anyway.
17. Dresses or skirts? I honestly couldn't choose, I love them both equally.
18. Stripes or plain? Despite liking prints, plain is always easier.
19. Flip flops or sandals? Probably sandals, just because they're less noisy!
20. Scarves or hats? I love both but hats are better for all year round.
21. Studs or dangly earrings? Oh no...since I have two piercings can I choose both?!
22. Heels or flats? Why are these questions so difficult? I have to have a mixture, I have a lot of both.
23. Cowboy or riding boots? Riding boots, remind me of Alexa Chung!
24. Jacket or hoody? I live in hoodies at home but prefer a jacket when I go out.
25. Topshop or River Island? I much prefer Topshop, overall it's more my style.

Hair
26. Curly or straight? Straight, I don't think really curly hair suits me, much as I love it!
27. Bun or ponytail? Bun.
28. Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins, my life savers!
29. Hair spray or gel? Hair spray, need it to tame my baby hairs!
30. Long or short? Short on me, but long really suits so many others.
31. Light or dark? I switch between both- light in summer, dark in winter.
32. Side sweep or full bangs? Side, easier to manage.
33. Up or down? Down.

Random
34. Rain or shine? Shine of course!
35. Summer or winter? Much prefer summer.
36. Fall or spring? Spring.
37. Chocolate or vanilla? Both are great, it's all food!
38. Shower or bath? I always think a bath will be a good idea until I've been in there 10 minutes, so showers.
39. Comedy or horror? I can't stand horror, always comedy for me!

Olivia Ellen XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...