Friday 28 June 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty ☆

I'm doing another Tag post for you today, this is one which I hadn't seen before and you basically answer the questions to do with the 'Seven Deadly Sins'.

Greed- What is your most expensive beauty item?
This is my Bare Minerals Foundation- it comes in at £25 which is pretty pricey but it's definitely worth it. I adore this and would buy it a million times over despite the price.

Sloth- Which item do you neglect most due to laziness?
I'd probably have to say my moisturiser- at the moment I'm using Lemon Body Butter from The Body Shop. I try to put it on every night before I go to bed but I often neglect it because sometimes I just want to crawl into my duvet when I'm sleepy! I do notice that it helps when I use it but sleep can be so great!

Wrath- Which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I find that my No7 Shine Free Primer is something I don't always get on with. At times it works really well- it mattifies my skin and keeps my make-up on. However, it can make my make-up feel cakey sometimes, especially if you don't blend it in enough, and you need a lot of it to get an even base. I can't decide whether it was worth £11 but I don't think I'll repurchase it.


Gluttony- What brand makes up for most of your make-up collection?
To be honest, I think I have quite a variety of brands that I use and I can't say I have a particularly large collection of one particular brand. I think if I had to chose it would actually be Topshop make-up as I have 5 nail polishes, a cream blush and a lip crayon.

Pride- Which product gives you most confidence?
Either my Maybelline Colossal Lash Mascara or the Boots Witch Hazel Gel. This mascara just makes my eyelashes so long and voluminous and mascara just gives me confidence as it can transform me from 'just woken up' to 'made an effort' really easily. On the other hand, my Witch Hazel Gel can really reduce blemishes so quickly which again boosts my confidence.

Lust- Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
At the moment I really want 'Tangerine Dream' lipstick by MAC. It looks like a gorgeous orangey-coral colour which I'm loving at the moment so I'm hoping to pick this up before I go on holiday if I can sacrifice £14!

Envy- Which make-up product/look looks great on others but not yourself?
It took me a long time to think of something but I have it- winged eyeliner (or cat flicks whatever you want to call them!). I can never seem to get them just right and even when I do I just don't think I can pull them off! I'd love to do winged black eyeliner and a classic red lip but I've never made it work.

I tag you all to take part in this post- leave me a link down below to the post, I'd love to read it!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...