Monday 31 December 2012

Post-Christmas Haul!

I'm back! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you're all ready for the new year. Today I thought I'd show you some things today, some are gifts, some are items which I've bought recently, so I hope you enjoy!




So first is this eyeshadow from MAC, which is gorgeous because of the mixture of colours, I think the colour will look fantastic on it and you can get a lot of different shades using it.






This eye crayon is from Topshop and is in the colour 'Gold Digger'. It feels like a pencil, you sharpen it like a pencil, but it applies like a crayon, and it's such a pretty gold colour, and I think it will work really well as a base underneath shimmery eyeshadows. 



Next is this ear cuff from Urban Outfitters, and I've wanted one of these for so long, and this is gorgeous. It just adds something to an outfit, it's super pretty and what I love is that the cuff that you clip onto your ear stays on really well.



This ring is also from Urban Outfitters and I have worn this so much since I got it just before Christmas. I love the aztec embossing on it and for me personally it can go with any outfit and it's just gorgeous.



As I love skulls (you'll know this if you know me!) this bracelet is so lovely- the bright pink skulls are so amazing, they really stand out and it fits in perfectly with my collection of arm candy!



Another bracelet, this one again from Urban Outfitters, and this is also gorgeous, it goes with everything and I find myself wearing this one either alone for just some simple accessorizing, or mixed in with some similar style bracelets (it looks great with my spike bracelet and the skull one above).


So this I got really recently, this top is from Topshop, and I've been obsessed with cut-out shoulders since the Summer, and so was really happy when I saw this in there. They have a lot of colours and I think this is a basic that will go with a lot of things. 


These socks are so cute- they're kind of multi-coloured with lots of glitter in them! I have not a clue how to wear these but they're too cute to resist. 



Again from Topshop, this long cross pendant is exactly what I've been looking for for a while now. It's so me, and the perfect length for me, which often I struggle with because I'm quite short. It goes with so much and I've worn it a lot already.



Why have I got some weird devil eye going on in this picture?! Sorry guys. But anyway I picked up this beanie hat a good few weeks ago now from Primark and I love it- perfect for those days where I can't be bothered to wash my hair, I can throw this on and it always looks great. So cheap too, I think I payed £3 for it. 





Final item is this eyeliner by Rimmel, I don't think it's that new but I've been needing a waterproof eyeliner for a while and so I picked this up the other day for £3.99 in Boots. I haven't yet used it, but the swatch is still visible on my arm even after a shower! I also love that is comes with a smudge sponge and a sharpener- bonus!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...